The Queen is hiring! The Royal Family has posted a job advert for a chaffeur. All you need is a full UK driving license.
Yes, the only requirements for driving around the Royal Family and their guests are that you:
- Have a full UK driving licence;
- Have the ability to work effectively within a small team;
- Have good administration skills, with experience of using email;
- Have clear communication skills with an ability to deploy tact and diplomacy when necessary; and
- Be motivated and committed to maintaining high standards.
- Professional driving experience would be an advantage.
All you have to do is drive around and look after their vehicles. Starting salary is £23,000 (R296 000) and you work 48 hours a week. There is accommodation available and the location is Buckingham Palace, so if you dream of someday sleeping amongst the UK’s
inbred fairytale royalty types, this is the job for you.