Each month the lovely people at CAR Magazine send me a copy of their magazine. It helps keep me sane, and acts as reference material throughout the month on the various topics I talk about.
Things to take note of in the July 2012 edition of CAR Magazine:
- Goldilocks – the new Porsche 911 Carrera S and why its still the worlds most complete sports car
- The Toyota Etios vs the VW Polo Vivo – Which of these 2 budget cars, from two of SA’s biggest brands is the better buy?
- A differing conclusion on the Suzuki Swift Sport 1600 I drove a few weeks ago
- A full driving test on the Subaru XV which I didn’t read as I’m driving it next week and want an indepident opinion
- The Rolls Royce Ghost worked out. How Car managed this is incredible as I would just melt every time I saw the Spirit of Ecstacy on the bonnet
- Possiblty my favourite article in this months magazine -a full coverage piece on the Kysnsa Hillclimb. It is the local equivilent of Goodwood Festival of Speed, and I would love to go, but it hasn’t happened yet.